Friday, August 27, 2010

dream kitchen

Someday I will move out of my tiny, tiny apartment into my dream home. Meanwhile, I can just daydream about my future kitchen...


 

No. 1 ~ KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in Buttercup Yellow. I love cupcakes, that is all. On sale now at Williams-Sonoma!

No. 2 ~ Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven, 7 1/4-Qt. in Lemongrass. Fall is right around the corner and these are perfect for slow cooking soups and stews! You can find it here...

No. 3 ~ The most adorable, "Let them eat cake" poster a la Blu Lima via MadeByGirl. I love the Aqua Fresca and did I mention that I love cake?

No. 4 ~ Breville ES 830 Espresso Machine via Williams-Sonoma - I'll be sad to not see my Barista at S*bucks every morning, but this would be too good to be true!

No. 5 ~ Look the part, be the part! Tea-And-Crumpets Apron by Anthropologie.

No. 6 ~ The mother of all retro stoves: La Cornue CornuFé Stove, Provence Blue via Williams-Sonoma. If I'm going to roast a duck, better roast it in style...

*Sigh*...someday my friends, someday!

xoxo
Kat


No comments: