Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Megan Mullally's digs

I love Megan Mullally for many reasons. I'm not ashamed to admit that one of the major reasons is because she played one of my favorite characters of all time: the vivacious, gold-digging, pill-popping alcoholic, Karen Walker from Will & Grace. Yes, I know. Guilty pleasure! Megan mastered Karen's shrill voice and perfected tugging on "Just Jack's" very short and very gay leash. In short, I LOVE her.



All sitcom gushing aside, Megan is also one of my favorite celebs for her impeccable style! Enter Elle Decor to rummage through the actress' humble (& gorgeous) Hollywood home. I have to share a few of my favorite images here:


Photos via Elle Decor

Megan, and husband Nick Offerman, have a beautiful home with tons of natural light! I'm so glad to know that some of Karen's style was true to Megan! LOVE it.

xoxo
Kat

No comments: