Friday, October 1, 2010

tgif + falling for fall

 
Happy October, friends! It's FINALLY starting to feel cooler here in North Carolina and I'm a SUPER happy camper! There are countless decor & fashion reasons to love Autumn, but I'm taking a break from our regularly scheduled programming to bring you some other lovely reasons to crush on this awesome season!



I would LOVE to hear your favorite parts about Fall! Share in the comments, lovelies!




Also, Happy Friday! I'm sure you've been working your tush off this week. Treat yourself on your days off with that yummy-licious Pumpkin Spice Latte! It works WONDERS. I hope you have a fun and relaxing Fall weekend!

xoxo,
Kat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does anyone actually bob for apples? I'd like to try that sometime.

Katherine said...

Messy, but super fun! *Trick is to make sure the water is room-temp!*