Sunday, December 5, 2010

the holiday rush!


I don't need to remind anyone just how INSANE the month of December is, do I? Well, I'm going to anyway. Projects at work become SUPER busy to beat the year-end, holiday parties with friends, failed-attempts at catching up on sleep. It all culminates in this seemingly shrinking month! On top of that, my inner Martha starts screaming to be let out and let her deck the halls...

And so far, this is what I have to show for it. A pathetically bare Christmas tree. I feel as though I've failed and the elves at the North Pole are pointing and laughing. No ornaments, no star and not to mention no other decorations of any sort in our apartment. I'm hoping to remedy all of this tonight or sometime in the coming week. Have you gotten your holiday decorations up? I'd love to hear that I'm not the only one behind the tree-trimming schedule... ;)

xoxo,
Kat

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm not behind- decorated the entire house the friday after thanksgiving. Most of the shopping is done and already wrapped up under the tree with beautiful- MARTHA-ISH bows and ribbons. I've baked some cooks and decorated a freshly baked gingerbread house---- Jealous??

Katherine said...

Not. Fair. You truly are the next Martha ;)