Saturday, April 25, 2009

the wedding year

As I quickly approach my 24th birthday, it makes complete sense that this is the year of weddings. I have already been to a few, and the rest of my summer and fall are chock full of "I do's."

In my last post I didn't chat much about what I've been doing in my spare time.

An amazingly talented professional event planner, Grace Beason, has been gracious enough to let me apprentice with her. She has been showing me the wedding planning ropes since December 2008. I assisted her with a gigantic wedding in High Point, NC over Christmas. It was the most intense event experience for me, ever. And I've been hooked ever since.

So on top of working with a planner, all of my friends and dear family members are getting hitched! So I've decided, while I myself am not yet a bride, I'd love to share my experiences. I've started another blog: Life is a flower, love is the honey. Please check it out!

Thanks!
xoxo
Katherine

No comments: