Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mrs. Potts Pops by Bakerella

One thing you may not know about me is that I am a HUGE Disney fan. My siblings and I grew up watching Disney movies, our family was fortunate enough to vacation to Orlando to visit Disney World and to top it all off, I worked there briefly in college. The Disney vault is releasing Beauty & the Beast (my personal favorite) on Blu-Ray and there's been a lot of Belle buzz.

I love it when two of my very favorite things collide into something extra magical! My recent obsession with baking led me to the fabulous site of Bakerella! Angie Dudley, an Atlanta-based graphic designer, started her super fun cake pop website three years ago. She posted an image of a cute little cupcake on a stick and it was off from there! Now known as "Bakerella," Angie, has been running around the country promoting her book, Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks and Recipes for More than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats {find it here}. Her blog is one of my daily reads, but the other day I came across a particular post that had me super excited! Mrs. Potts cake pops! Disney + baked goods = my dream come true!

via {here}
So cute, right? Can you make these at home? Yes! Bakerella has contributed instructions to Disney family dot com! Check out how to make these magical pops here :)

I think I have found my next baking adventure! Yay!

xoxo,
Kat

2 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

Ahhhh I ised to love mrs potts! I remember I wrote a book with her as a charater because I used to love to draw her so much. Something about china coming to life really spoke to me lol!
$100 Shopbop Giveaway

Katherine said...

Amber, She's one of my favorite characters too :)