Friday, October 8, 2010

tgif + ultimate living space

via {Stephanie Rausser}
 Oh, Friday, it's only been...forever. And this girl knows what I'm talkin' about! :) Welcome back to the weekend, folks!

This weekend should be ah-mazing for yours truly. My BFF, Ashley Brooke, is trucking it down to NC from Richmond, Virginia for a few short days. We're taking in some serious football action with the Clemson vs. Carolina game on Saturday and then the Bears vs. the Panthers game in Charlotte, on Sunday! WOO! I've got my game-face ready!

I digress. I've stumbled upon some fantastic images throughout the week, but this is one I cannot stop clicking back to:

Via {here}
Perfection, right? Hardwood floors + super feminine colors = amazing balance! Plus, that ottoman? That lovely lady on the right is Summer Thornton, a Chicago-based interior designer. Her home is so beautiful, so be sure to skip over to new, and fabulous, online-magazine, Adore, to check out the rest!

I have to gives props to The Decorista, Ashlina, for pointing this out to me. If you haven't checked out The Decorista, you're missing out. End of story. Run, don't walk!

Also, I encourage you to visit Flower & Honey today, as the tgif post includes some super fun coverage of Engage!10, a wedding conference that occurred earlier this week. Wedding-enthusiasts and design-junkies alike will drool over what those wedding pros got to experience in Palm Springs.

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo,
Kat

No comments: